Two big themes loom large over TV advertising as we move into 2016: the rise of addressability and targeting (with systems such as Sky’s AdSmart and AdVance technologies), and the convergence of TV with the “ad tech” traditionally associated only with the web.
In this interactive, half-day session, Decipher explores the latest in television advertising technology and innovation as the worlds of broadcast and web continue to converge.
Who is it for?
- Television advertisers
- Ad agencies
- Channel and brand marketers
- Ad sales teams
- Legal and policy teams
- Digital content and second screen (or companion app) teams
Past attendees have included delegates from broadcasters, platforms, aggregators, content owners, advertising agencies, ad tech firms, and retailers – both from the UK and abroad.
Content and outline structure
- Where next for addressable advertising on major TV platforms, with the arrival of systems such as Sky's AdSmart cutting across live TV and video-on-demand?
- How does sequential advertising fit in this picture?
- To what degree are "traditional" TV and web ad tech systems beginning to merge?
- How are existing ad formats evolving, and what new ad formats are we beginning to see?
Benefits to you
- Keep abreast of the latest industry research, from a variety of sources
- Get to grips with the latest strategic thinking from across the industry
- Tune in to Decipher’s latest thinking on the evolution of TV advertising
- An opportunity to get “hands on” with the latest in TV, video and consumer technology
- A chance to meet and network with fellow professionals
Feedback from past attendees
“Our attendees really enjoyed the session and thought it was very insightful and inspiring.” Advertising agency
“Everyone learnt a lot and it’s led to a lot more questions!” Broadcaster
Price and related sessions
One ticket for the half-day New TV Advertising session costs £150 per person.
Upcoming London Dates: TBC
Upcoming Manchester Dates: TBC