On the 2nd December iBurbia Studios hosted "The Consumer Tech Conundrum", a RTS London event in association with TV Triangle.
The event was very popular and the iBurbia team were keen to show off the latest in TV tech including the Sony Bravia with in built andriod TV and the new EE TV.
Nigel Walley, MD of Decipher Group was the keynote speaker at “The Consumer Tech Conundrum”, presenting five conundrum in the current TV market alongside live demos and open debates amongst the attendees.
- Why do we still need set top boxes?
- Who should deliver TV to smart devices – broadcaster or platform?
- Can broadcast players survive in the face of platform competition?
- Does On-Demand trump PVR or vice versa?
- How does data fit into the TV world?
“The event has been hugely successful and the tech facilities at iBurbia Studios are one of a kind”
“Extremely interesting talk and fanstatic staff!”
It was a pleasure to work with both RTS London and TV Triangle to create such a fantastic night of TV and tech.